We're open most weekends (look for our signs on the barrel at the end
of the driveway), plus one weekend per month (see our schedule page),
or most any time by appointment. (Click here
to make an appt. or see events schedule.) If you're already in the
area, don't hesitate to call/txt Mike's cell 206-200-5902 for a drop
Please note that Perennial Vintners is located in the basement of a
private home -- outside of these open hours or appointments, please
respect our (and our neighbors) privacy. Address is: 8840 NE Lovgreen
Rd., Bainbridge Island, WA 98110.
If you choose to walk onto the ferry, you can still get to the winery.
At weekday rush hours, there are always taxis at the ferry dock --
other hours you may need to call ahead, but they'll have one there for
you in minutes. For larger groups and with advance notice there's
also a tour bus service.
- Take Bainbridge ferry from Seattle (Pier 52 "Colman Dock")
WA State Ferries, BI Schedule.
- Go straight up SR-305 from ferry ramp (no turns).
- After about 3.5 miles, turn R onto Lovgreen Rd.
- Immediate L turn into first driveway.
Please drive slowly -- our neighbors kids
may out be playing, and we don't want to stir up dust into the
(Also note that if you reach the first house on Lovgreen you've
gone too far, you've missed the driveway.)
Follow signs to 8840.
- At crest of hill, take first R.
- Follow drive to top and park towards your right.
- Walk to winery entrance through large gate, in basement of house.
- (Please do not disturb household -- call/TXT Mike's cell
206-200-5902 if nobody around.)